EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 64

September 10, 2007

EarMedicine Week 64

Lots of eclectic selections this week. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*James Gang - Asshtonpark
delectable instrumental; my first dose of EarMedicine

Jimi Hendrix - Red House
cause if my baby don’t love me no more, I know her sister will

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - The Fire Down Below

a man and his women

Two Gallants - Miss Meri
sweet opening riff

*Aerosmith - Last Child
damn fine funky tunage; my second dose of EarMedicine

Bob Seger - Turn The Page (Original Cut)

not the radio version you're used to

Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blue On Black
trouble is...

Johnny Cash - I'll Fly Away

from his mother's hymn book

The B-52's - Rock Lobster
don't ask, just picture Peter Griffin singing this

*Two Gallants - The Hand That Held Me Down
this song just grows on you; my third dose of Earmedicine

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home