EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 63

September 01, 2007

EarMedicine Week 63

EarMedicine is back in session once again. This week I'm featuring some of my favorites from some summer playlists for your listening pleasure. Remember to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

Also, Go Badgers!

*Bob Seger - Ramblin Gamblin' Man
damn fine music; my first dose of EarMedicine

Fleetwood Mac - Never Going Back Again
check out the guitar work

The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
we all need someone to cream on?

The Doors - L.A. Woman
best time shift in rock and roll "Mr. Mojo risin"

*Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est?; my second dose of EarMedicine

Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
oh yes

Traveling Wilburys - End Of The Line
everything will indeed be alright

Arlo Guthrie - City Of New Orleans

good ol' folk tune

The Doors - People Are Strange
explains a lot

*Santo & Johnny Sleep Walk
song just reminds me of summer; my last dose of EarMedicine

3 Comments:

  • Good to see you still got your "chops".
    Once again, a killer playlist!

    By Blogger The Geez, at September 02, 2007 11:43 AM  

  • Also . . . GO BUCKS!!!

    (poor, poor wolverines, eh?)

    Dont' forget to check out my Behind the Mirror blog for some tasty remixes.

    By Blogger The Geez, at September 02, 2007 11:45 AM  

  • Thankyou! I had never heard the fleetwood mac song. This has to be the best thing Lyndsey Buckingham has ever done. i am playing this non stop!

    thank you for introducing me to this track!

    Darrin Sydney Australia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 08, 2007 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home