EarMedicine EarMedicine: Taking Some Time Off

November 24, 2006

Taking Some Time Off

Hello all. You may have noticed my postings have been quite sparse lately. I am extremely busy with school, work, and life in general. I just don't have the time to post like I used to and I am very tight for cash right now. I am sorry to inform you that I will be taking some time off....

This means all of my links (over 63 weeks worth) will soon disappear. I suggest you grab them while you can! It has been a lot of fun sharing my love for music with so many different people. I enjoyed every post and lots of thought and effort went into making them work. I hope that you have enjoyed all of the music you found here.

I am not sure if I am going away forever. I just feel the need to let everyone know that links will no longer work. I just can't afford the $10.00 every month for the hosting service (I have too many other bills). If anyone has any suggestions where I can get free file hosting with lots of bandwith let me know.

Until then, keep on rockin!

Josh

6 Comments:

  • Hey Josh! The Geez here again . . .
    Look bud, you've been doing GREAT so far and if it's time off you need, take all you want.
    I'm sure we'll all be checking back in from time to time for your return.
    But most importantly, DO FOR YOURSELF!!
    I wish you all the best.
    Your bud,
    The Geez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 25, 2006 12:38 PM  

  • thanks for everything, josh. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 26, 2006 2:28 AM  

  • Josh your posts were always amazling assembled. I hope you won t stay away too long, thanks for all . All the best

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 26, 2006 10:18 AM  

  • thaks man. It has been great and I for one enjoyed your picks. Good luck in whatever you do.

    Peace...........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 01, 2006 7:54 PM  

  • free file hosting:

    www.mediafire.com

    it's really fine!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 11, 2007 10:39 AM  

  • man we miss you. come back and bring the kickass tunes.

    By Blogger Unknown, at March 14, 2007 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home