EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 59

October 19, 2006

EarMedicine Week 59

I was once again blown away by Drakkar Sauna. Their sophomore studio release entitled "Jabraham Lincoln" is top notch. They are featured this week along with some other great tunes. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

Also, I have finally acquired a stable RSS feed. I suggest you subscribe and keep the EarMedicine coming.

*The Sonics - Psycho
catchy upbeat awesomeness, my first dose of EarMedicine. Get this one!

Drakkar Sauna - Mongrel of a Halfman Slave Bitch
will have you tappin along

Roger & The Gypsies - Pass the Hatchet
if I could have a song play when I enter a room, this would be it

*Drakkar Sauna - Carefully Procedured in the Darkest Night

so simple yet so great, my second dose of EarMedicine

Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
classics never fail

The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
yeah...I like it

*Dr. Strange - Suzie
crazy lyrics, this will get stuck in your head; my third dose of EarMedicine

Dr. Strange - Downs
sure does have the downs

Dr. Strange - Daddy
grows on you

*Drakkar Sauna - Paul's Letter to St. Job (There's Glass In My Hat)

amazing harmonies, my fourth dose of EarMedicine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home