EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 57

September 30, 2006

EarMedicine Week 57

I've outdone myself and put together one of my most well rounded posts of all time. You might not know a majority of the songs, but I encourage you to check them all out. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*The Network - Right Hand-A-Rama
Green Day before they were Green Day, turn it up!...my first dose of EarMedicine

Clutch - Pure Rock Fury
fast and furious, just like I like 'em

Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - Counting Down The Hours
saw them at Austin City Music Fest, instantly hooked

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - Seems to Be On My Mind
sweet name for a band

*Blind Melon - Skinned
frickin awesome kazoo work, very catchy...my second dose of earMedicine

Salty Pirates - Black Minds White Lies
another sweet name, great indie pop

Daniel Johnston - Rock 'N' Roll-EGA

that rock n' roll saved my soul

Leftöver Crack - Born To die

nice blend of punk and ska

The Clash - Train In Vain
can't go wrong with classics

*Leftöver Crack - Soon We'll Be Dead
sadly it's true, enjoy life while we've got it....my third dose of EarMedicine

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home