EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 56...I'm Back

September 22, 2006

EarMedicine Week 56...I'm Back

It's been too long my friends. I'm finally back and better than ever. More posts, more fun, and a whole lot more music. Please be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*Daniel Johnston - Love Wheel
rock the night away, my first dose of EarMedicine

Dave Edmunds - I Hear You Knocking
long lost classic, grab this one

Billy Joel - It's Still Rock And Roll To Me
tab collars and pink sidewinders, those were the days

Social Distortion - Lonesome Train
it keeps on rollin

*Mojo Nixon and The Toadliquors - Are You Drinking With Me Jesus
a must have, my second dose of EarMedicine

Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
infectious

John Murphy & David Hughes - Zorba The Greek

an instrumental you've always wanted

Joanna Newsom - Sprout and the Bean
couldn't buy a voice as unique as this

*Social Distortion - Ball & Chain (Acoustic)
great tune, my third dose of EarMedicine

*Daniel Johnston - Held The Hand
his life story in a song, my fourth dose of EarMedicine

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home