EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 55

August 30, 2006

EarMedicine Week 55

Back again with some great tunes! Be on the look out for several posts in the coming days, I've found a DRM workaround and Napster offers free trials....you see where this is going. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

Also, I've updated the RSS feed. If you use it, be sure to update.

*Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
love the 90s, my first dose of EarMedicine

Buckcherry - Lit Up
turn it up

Puddle of Mudd - She Hates Me

fits my life to a T

Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova
it's the Austin Powers theme

*Cold War Kids - Hospital Beds

can't get enough, my second dose of EarMedicine

The House Of Love - Who By Fire
Leonard Cohen cover

The Flaming Lips - Slow Motion
good and rare

CSS - Alcohol
very fitting title

Black Label Society - The Last Goodbye

sorrow rock for a lost band member

*Dwight Yoakam - 1000 Miles
misery, my third dose of EarMedicine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home