EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 54

August 23, 2006

EarMedicine Week 54

Some fine songs this week. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya
have to hear this, my first dose of EarMedicine

Big Head Todd & The Monsters - Boom Boom

pretty sure it's in a commercial

Shaggy - Boombastic
mr. lover lover

France Gall - Poupée de Cire, Poupée de Son
cutest girl of the 60s...wish I knew what she was saying

*In Bloom - Crazy 'Lil Mouse
just sounds cool, my second dose of EarMedicine

The Soul Stirrers - Come, Let Us Go Back to God
good old soul

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
can't go wrong with favorites

B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
for those sad days

Stereophonics - Don't Let Me Down
Beatles cover

*The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
good question, my third dose of EarMedicine

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home