EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 53

August 17, 2006

EarMedicine Week 53

So I've had this post lined up for quite some time, just got around to posting it now. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
100% awesome, my first dose of EarMedicine

The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
psychadelic era

Tony F. Wiggins - White Trash
sprouted from Marilyn Manson...believe it or not

Nightmare Of You - Waitin' For A Superman.mp3
damn good Flaming Lips cover

*Old 97's - Niteclub
one of your new favorite songs, my second dose of EarMedicine

Daniel Johnston - Lonely Song
lots of meaning in his songs

David Bowie - Sound & Vision
jazz, funk, and rock all mixed together

Old 97's - Salome.mp3
don't know what Salome means, good song none the less

The Films - Sunshine Superman

Donovan cover

*Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

favorite Floyd tune, my third dose of EarMedicine

1 Comments:

  • As ever you post a nice mix of music, most of which I've never heard of...and I thank you for it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 22, 2006 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home