EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 52

August 06, 2006

EarMedicine Week 52

Back again with another fresh post. Seems like there's an unintentional theme this week about home, whatever that means. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*David Bowie - Fame
one of the coolest songs of all time, my first dose of EarMedicine

Dan Zanes - Sloop John B
fun old song

Willy Mason - Oxygen
the world it just keeps spinning

Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
yes this is one of my favorites

*Hayden - Bad As They Seem
pretty sure it's about me, my second dose of EarMedicine

Gary Jules - Mad World

pretty deep stuff

Hayden - Home By Saturday
being gone sucks

Evil Superstars - I Can't Seem To Fuck Things Up
turn it up and rock out

Hayden - We Don't Mind
skipping work never sounded so sincere

*Two Gallants - Untitled II
we all want to return once we are gone and be gone once we return, my third dose of EarMedicine

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home