EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 51

July 29, 2006

EarMedicine Week 51

Sorry about the delay in posts. My computer took a dive this week and I spent the last few days recovering all my data. Needless to say I'm back. Cheers to this great post and a clean computer. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always enjoy the post!

*Outkast - Idlewild Blues
off their upcoming release "My Life in Idlewild,"my first dose of Earmedicine

The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There

can't help but sing along

Ted Nugent - Free-For-All
sweaty uncle teddy at his finest

Ace of Base - Don't Turn Around

yeah...I posted that

*Black Stone Cherry - Rollin' On
pretty sure this song's about me, my second dose of EarMedicine

Hayden - When This Is Over
song just rocks, can't get enough

Old Crow Medicine Show - CC Rider
great Elvis cover

Rodney Crowell - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen

good ol' country tune

Johnny Cash - Further On Up the Road
the man in black

*William Elliott Whitmore - Dry
one of my favorite artists of all time, my third and final dose of EarMedicine

1 Comments:

  • You've pulled off another pleasantly surprising list here.
    The thing I like most about Earmedicine is that the selections are as wide as they are deep.
    Kudos to Master Joshua! Kudos indeed.

    By Blogger The Geez, at July 30, 2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home