EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 50

July 14, 2006

EarMedicine Week 50

Hope everyone is enjoying the music. I know it's been a little over a week, but I was on vacation and I'm hoping this week's offering will make up for it. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*The Orlons - South Street
sweet beats, my first dose of EarMedicine

The Tremeloes - Here Comes My Baby
forgotten favorite

The Grateful Dead - Touch of Grey
good times

Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World
guitar playing is top notch

Tesla - Signs
excellent Five Man Electrical Band cover

*Tom Petty - Saving Grace
new stuff from the pedster, my second dose of EarMedicine

The Turtles - You Showed Me
tantalizing little piece

Yes - I've Seen All Good People (Your Move-All Good People)
their finest work

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes
an all time great

*Wendy Rene - After Laughter Comes Tears
I'm in love with this song, my third dose of EarMedicine

3 Comments:

  • hope the sun was good to u,thanks buds nice to have u back

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 16, 2006 7:44 AM  

  • Joshua, your musical tastes are unmatched, even by my own!
    Great selection . . . thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2006 6:06 PM  

  • Hey! That was me on that last post. Just wanted you to know.
    The Geez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 20, 2006 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home