EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 48

June 29, 2006

EarMedicine Week 48

I'm going to go ahead and say this is one of my best posts ever, not to mention extra long, so let's get right to it. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women

this songs got it all, my first dose of EarMedicine

The Doors - Love Me Two Times
best doors song period

The Who - I Can't Explain
felt like this before

The Rolling Stones - The Last Time
early Stones

Rod Stewart & The Faces - Stay With Me

as awesome as his hair

*McLusky - There Ain't No Fool In Ferguson
rockin out with my second dose of EarMedicine

The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper

who'd a thunk its about drugs

The Hollies - Look Through Any Window
forgotten favorite

The Vapors - Turning Japanese
yeah, I posted that

Frank Sinatra - The Best is Yet To Come
Sinatra reprise

Neil Young - Imagine
nice Lennon cover

*The Beatles - DonĀ“t Let Me Down
an all time favorite of mine, my third and final dose of EarMedicine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home