EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 47

June 24, 2006

EarMedicine Week 47

I'm trying my best to keep fresh posts coming your way. Be on the look out for more frequent posts. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*The Kooks - Seaside

these guys are the next big thing, my first dose of EarMedicine

ZZ Top - La Grange
grange (grānj): n, a farm, especially the residence and outbuildings of a gentleman farmer

Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog

messin with a son of a bitch

Moot Davis - Highway Kind
rare country tune

*Sir - Day-O (Banana Boat)
excellent Belafonte cover, my second dose of EarMedicine

Beastie Boys - Ch-Ch-Check It Out

awesome beats

Dean Martin - Everbody Loves Somebody
Dino Paul Crocetti, I bet he got the ladies

Two Gallants - Anna's Sweater
posted this before, but it deserves another go

Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove It)
one of my all time favorites

*Damien Jurado - Ohio
spelndid song, my third dose of EarMedicine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home