EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 46

June 14, 2006

EarMedicine Week 46

Update: Fixed the links

Sorry about the delay, summer is treating me well :) I've dug way back this week. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*CKY - Disengage The Simulator
grab this one! my first dose of EarMedicine

Daniel Lioneye - The King Of Rock 'N Roll

rockin out

Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn
burn motherfucker burn

Butthole Surfers - Avalanche
their finest work in my humble opinion

*Webb Pierce - More and More
excellent lyrics make this my second dose of EarMedicine

T Rex - 20th Century Boy
this should be in a TV commercial...or is it?

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
a little hip hop won't hurt you

Oh No! Oh My! - Walk in the Park
great song for summer

Sublime - Santeria
my favorite Sublime tune

*CKY - Sara's Mask
my third and final dose of EarMedicine, enjoy

5 Comments:

  • Big Thank's

    I've been checking your blog now for awhile and you have made me discover some great music.
    The Starlight Mints especially.
    Keep up the good work,

    Regards
    Anders

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2006 5:15 AM  

  • great blog keep up the good work! i really appreciate it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2006 7:55 PM  

  • Mucho appreciato for the T Rex track. My current version was a terrible rip from vinyl and this is an ace replacement.
    From one music lover to another:
    "Shine on you crazy diamond"!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 18, 2006 10:23 AM  

  • back again for the greatest music

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 20, 2006 5:57 PM  

  • don't work :-( only get 404 - Not Found
    Not Found (no configured vhost)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home