EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 45

June 05, 2006

EarMedicine Week 45

Another fine brewed post is all lined up. This week I feel every song deserves the "EarMedicine" title, so if you get a chance, please give them all a listen. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*James Gang - Walk Away
one of my all time favoirite songs, my first dose of EarMedicine

Great White - Rock Me
one hundred percent rock

Smashing Pumpkins - Today
classic pumpkins

The Grates - Trampoline
sounds a lot like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Lampshade - Good Day Sunshine

not nearly as good as The Beatles, interesting cover none the less

*Drakkar Sauna - Pirate Treasure (Daytrotter Sessions)
excellent harmony makes, my second dose of EarMedicine

Tunng - Jenny Again
one of those sad touching songs

Bright Eyes - The Calendar Hung Itself
pretty deep song

The Go! Team - Huddle Formation (Live)
pretty catchy stuff

Merle Haggard - I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
I'll drink to this

*Stone Temple Pilots - Creep
stp at their finest, my third dose of EarMedicine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home