EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 44

June 01, 2006

EarMedicine Week 44

A few announcements before yet another splendid post.

1. Update your RSS feeds if you use it. I've switched folders once again.

2. Please checkout Daytrotter.com. Daytrotter features interviews, reviews, and news from the world of indie music. But what's special about Daytrotter is the live sessions organized on a regular basis. Most bands touring in the upper half of the US drive on I-80 on their way to or from Chicago. Daytrotter often gets them to stop by and do a live session of four songs at Futureappletree Studio 1. These are the Daytrotter Sessions, and they’re available exclusively through Daytrotter.com—one featured band and four new songs each week; free of charge!. It's definitely worth a visit.

On with the post, and an excellent one I might add. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*Towers Of London - Fuck It Up (Acoustic)
if you only get one this week it better be this, my first dose of EarMedicine

The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go

if you don't have this get it

Citizen King - Better Days (And The Bottom Drops Out)
sounds a lot like sublime

Clutch - Careful With That Mic
admire the lyrics

*The Dan Band - Total Eclipse of the Heart
I fucking need ya more than ever, my second dose of EarMedicine

David Bowie - Changes
good old classic

Dead Prez - Hip-Hop
hell yeah it's the Chapelle Show intro

Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty
time to take a ride

Elliott Smith - Somebody That I Used To Know
from figure 8

*Johnny Cash - We'll Meet Again
perfect song to leave you with, my third dose of EarMedicine

1 Comments:

  • hello buds!! see that u have being busy thats good but always changeing your mind i don't know about that,stay fresh and always be up,still doing a great job

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 02, 2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home