EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 43

May 30, 2006

EarMedicine Week 43

If you haven't heard I just got a Myspace account (it's about time I guess). Please add me as a friend! Also, I have a great post lined up. Not to brag, but I'm really liking my selections this week. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

*Drakkar Sauna - Icing Down Her Top
an absolute must get, my first dose of EarMedicine

The Decemberists - July, July!.mp3
perfect for a month from now

Gary Portnoy - Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers Theme)
always cheers me up (pun intended)

Josh Ritter - Girl In The War
I just like his first name, good song though

*Shapes and Sizes - Boy, You Shouldn't Have
recently discovered them, I like what I hear; my second dose of EarMedicine

Leslie Gore - It's My Party
hell yeah I can cry if I want to

Psychostick - Beer!
for us beer lovers

Starlight Mints - Pages
can't believe I almost missed their built on squares release

Smashing Pumpkins - Believe
long lost pumpkins b-side

*Sleeping In The Aviary - Maybe You're The Same
a story of broken love, my third dose of EarMedicine

1 Comments:

  • wow 2 quick ones in a row,still great was down in la for a week,come back and you changed,will look over the new page and by the way u are famous never think other wise!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 31, 2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home