EarMedicine EarMedicine: EarMedicine Week 42

May 28, 2006

EarMedicine Week 42

Hello everyone. Back again with a fresh new post. Be sure to grab the EarMedicines and as always, enjoy the post!

Oh yeah, I just started a Myspace account. I post a duplicate of this blog and there is a little bit more about me.

Add me as a Myspace friend

*Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
all around greatness, my first dose of EarMedicine

Starlight Mints - Rinky Dinky
must be named after my first car

Weston - LA, LA, Love You
Juelz Santana take your whistle song and shove it; this pixies cover whistle is top notch

Say Anything - Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too
they thrive on suggestive content

*Drakkar Sauna - Very Much Alone Pt. 4 (O, Fuck, I'm Fucked, Fuck)

awesome title, catchy beat, and a kazoo makes my second dose of EarMedicine

Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
after fifteen years, I'm still trying to figure out the lyrics

Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
gotta love the 90s

The Ditty Bops - Bye Bye Love

great Everly Brothers cover

Desaparecidos - Manana

Bright Eyes lead Conor Oberst's side project

*Weezer - Velouria
excellent pixies cover, my third dose of EarMedicine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home